Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Got The Growing Up Blues

I've got a bad case of the growing up blues and probably partly because I'm a fashion major. Next month I'll be 20, but it's not something I'm sure of.  I'm at an age where I feel like I don't know where to shop, so most of it is done in vintage stores, thrift shops, discounter stores, and online.  I definitely know what I want to look like, but I feel like the stores I used to shop at aren't cutting it.  When I went home for Spring break in March me and my friend went to Forver21, H&M, AE and other stores and the only things I bought were a pair of socks and a few pieces of jewelery.  It's almost like I'm too old to shop at these stores, but I don't have a wallet to shop where I want. I presume the 20's will be some of the hardest years of my life with me caught somewhere between teen years and adult hood.  Hopefully I'll find the median soon (very soon), but until the hopefully I can be held over by ASOS and my imaginary closet on Shop Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment