Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashion Police?

It's been a while since you all heard from me. I was having some technical difficulties. Then, I went home for Thanksgiving break, but at any rate I was thinking about introducing a new piece called Fashion Police. This past break I went out to the Paradox for the first time and I can say I really enjoyed myself. There was one thing that bothered me though and it was some of the outfits I saw. Exhibit A:

I'm so blown by this I don't even know where to begin.
*First, I'm a big fan of white after Labor day, but she's the reason why the rule was made
*Second, why aren't her under garments the same color as her skin? That's the first rule of wearing white
*Third, not everybody is Beyonce or Gaga. Leotards are for the stage only unless they are paired w/ trousers or a skirt.
*Fourth, why does she own white leggings/tights?
Sometimes I just wish people would look in the mirror before coming out the house.
XoXo,
Karee

No comments:

Post a Comment