Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cheerleading

There's something you all should know about me. I'm a cheerleader. When you first meet me you probably would never guess that, I usually get basketball player. I would like to start off by saying to all cheerleaders are the same. I'm a die-hard cheerleader, but you'd probably never be able to tell. Cheerleader Karee is totally different from everyday Karee. I once had a boyfriend, who when we met, seriously thought I had a twin sister because everyday Karee is so much different from Cheerleader Karee.

This past weekend I had cheerleading tryouts a Drexel University. They were pretty fine and dandy. During my interview the coach asked me if I would be able to make summer practices, but didn't really say whether I made the team or not. I'm not a rocket scientist or anything, but if someone asks you if you can attend a practice, that generally means your on the team. Right? Well the coach call today to give me her final verdict, unfortunately I was at my senior sports banquet. I'm going to call her back tomorrow though, and I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment